martes, 3 de junio de 2008

20/05/2008

About today´s class, it was very fun and interesting because of the points we discussed, like what is more important in your life?, beauty or looking good?. Sometimes that question could be a very hard one.
We talked and answer several questions about it, and the specific question that my group or work line chose was: Have you ever seen someone fighting against the old age?, and we answered that. In my opinion, I said that I have seen people close to me like my aunt Janeth, fighting against the old age, that´s because she is always concerned about her look and most of the time find an excuse to make her a procedure, so the conclusion is that she cares to be beauty in the way she cares looking good.
We also took a photo of ourself with our work lines thanks to the teacher Doris, it was very fun!, and that way you can see the moments that we all in the class share each other and join learning English by this innovator method. There you have the photo, I´m the one in the middle!.

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Ooops ... where is the photo? i am happy you like learning with others.. keep on practicing and sharing.