martes, 3 de junio de 2008

Well, this is a meme I got from my teacher, where we can see the information about other persons, meet them, contact them and share our information with them. I invite you to see my answers to the following questions.
What is a Meme?Here there are some definitions:A meme is:
· An idea that, like a gene, can replicate and evolve.
· A unit of cultural information that represents a basic idea that can be transferred from one individual to another, and subjected to mutation, crossover and adaptation.
· A meme (pronounced /mēːm/) consists of any unit of cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that gets transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.
This a meme I found when I visited my friend Bertha's blog. We are going to experiment with our first meme... so here it goes.... I answered these questions about my life and I am going to pass them to some of you... later you will pass those same questions to 3 more classmates you would like to know more about.
What were you doing 10 years ago?Ten years ago I was 12 years old and I was in middle school. What I used to do is have friends to play with.
5 things you have to do today:Today I have to pick up my little sister at school at noon, then in the afeternoon I have to study because tomorrow I have a test. This is the testweek.
Snacks I enjoy…
I like cake a lot, chocolate and three milks are my favorite ones.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would buy all the thing I dream to have to live very well, as me as my family. I´ll make the most incredible
Three of my bad habits:
Being strong headed sometimes... working too much...
5 places I have lived:
I haven't lived in many places... I lived in Ciudad Ojeda and Anaco once.
5 jobs I have had:
I have always worked as a teacher.. language teacher..
3 people I want to know more about:
I would like to know more about: Mariangely Caldera, Jose Pirela, Helimenes Hernandez

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Esvaldo... visit your partners blog and let them know that you are passing the meme to them, so they can add your blog link to their blogs...